We first saw this car a few weeks back when the owner brought it in for a repair on the DPF system. After some diagnostics and reading of live data we found the pressure sensor had failed so because of this, the car was not regenerating. We replaced the pressure sensor expecting the values to be relatively high once it was readable, but the values were perfectly fine.
With the DPF working as it should, the owner used the money he saved on replacing the DPF and opted for our CustomPro remap. This is the commonrail 2.0 140 bhp model but produced a healthy 147 on our dyno with strong torque of 331 nm. With peak power produced at 4,200 rpm when standard, after the remap, we're now making the same amount of power at 2,800 rpm!
Power gained: 35 bhp
Torque gained: 83 nm