The BMW F series models have now been around for 6 years, and we have been offering CustomPro ECU tuning and hardware upgrades for the latest generation of BMW's since the first few months of their release, with our own development cars including an M135i, M2, M3 and M5 featuring in many of our previous blog posts.
Due to us owning and modifying these cars ourselves as a hobby we have been able to build up a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to all aspects of tuning them, and unlike most other tuners we have a huge database of previous projects we have carried out, something our customers appreciate when choosing the right tuner to work with on their BMW.
We now have stage 1,2 and 3 options available for most F series petrol engined cars, and Stage 1 and 2 available for all diesel models. With the following features included as standard with all of our CustomPro ECU upgrades:
- Diagnostic and visual inspection
- Rolling road testing and datalogging session before tuning
- CustomPro ECU remapping session using live dyno data and OBD data logging via OBD port, ECU remains untouched
- Dyno graphs showing the true power and torque gains achieved from tuning
- VAT reciept and certificate of installation
As well as all of the above, we can also include the following features with all CustomPro remaps*
- CVN correction, this is used by BMW to ensure the vehicles software calibration is correct
- Flash counter reset, we ensure that the ECU in your car does not record any of the flashes (ecu programming attempts) that we carry out in its memory
- Sports dial calibration, the dash dials will now show the new BHP and torque your engine is producing
- Cold start delete, usefull on cars with sports cats or decats to keep the exhaust volume sensible on cold start
- Exhaust over-run burbles or 'pops and bangs' are available on petrol models
- Vmax, otherwise known as speed limiter removal
As well as the above we also offer genuine BMW software updates for all vehicle modules including engine and gearbox as well as vehicle servicing using genuine BMW and OEM quality parts.
For more info or to discuss your BMW tuning and serviving needs give us a call on 01915402048 or call in at our Performance Centre in Sunderland for a chat, you can find the specifications for your own car by clicking the link below: